Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Some updates!

Career wise, things are getting better.


Though I am good at governing, but it is not a popular job. Business and projects are still my favorites so far. I got adrenalin rush to close a deal!


Anyway.


I owe some pics.


The sprout!
 
Tembikai kuning insyaAllah.. But I have not decided how to transfer these to the ground... I have no idea how to make the kitchen garden look nice! Besa la I take longg time to make decision over simple things like this (for the house that is... career I am more decisive)..


 Kitchen garden....


My new lightings... for 9 months I have been checking the price... tak mampu....one day nak beli aircond (cheapo one of coz!) singgah sat and taraaa! it was on 50% discount! my husband was in his good mood so kita tangkap 2 sekali. No more dangling wire!



 
Lepas tu baru lagi best buat makan2 and gathering kat rumah.. Lebih kurang 5 kali gathering with dangling wire!! now baru ada lampu hiks!


Tak reti nak rotate, sorry... and rushing ni curik masa lunch. 


Currently I am obsessed with outdoor furniture and considering to put one just outside my kitchen... but still very pre-lim, tak ada idea yg semenggah lagi!


 How come white looks better every time?????

 Not bad. but tak rustic sgt kannn...
 can be considered...
 2nd option.
 I actually love the chair.. Looks good in the pic not so much outside (IKEA)


Modern look. I am dying to do something for the "small" backyard! Let's see how it turns out yah!




4 comments:

  1. muehehe.. alhamdulillah...setelah years of renting kan... yg penting we got a cheap deal ....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe, ko dapat dining chair tu sebijik mcm dalam gambar kan. ko tempah ke?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no anne, they have choices... so pilih jer nak kusi yang camner..

    ReplyDelete