Saturday, July 13, 2013

Of being strategic...

Ok office talk again..


By the way, my neighbor is currently busy with their house projects. I know how it felt. I do not even have time to start gardening... siram rumput pun tak ada masa camner tu..


Sometimes I just so pelik with myself. I know why I love work because at the end of the day, I will be rewarded. It is a systems that works. Other than reward, a sense of belonging and a sense of accomplishment that bring the adrenalin rush... Maybe that were the reason.


I kind of love being in the new department now. Managing 2 projects without planning to be a project manager... In a way, I am back to where I belong I guess.... No more on managing people at higher level, listening to all those complaints and handling difficult people who just refused to comply :) It was totally the darker side...


Let's see how. Maybe this is the strategy that the "he" mentioned to one of my colleagues, to bring me back? Or Allah's plan.... He knows maybe this is the best place for me. No interview calls so far pun.... Teruk sangat kan.... I think everywhere is like that coz I knew a couple of people who still struggling finding a new job with better salary nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment