Monday, July 1, 2013

The world knew!

"Why the sudden decision?"


Nope it is not sudden. It has been in my mind since last december.


"Kenapa ko merajuk"..


hehehe lagi tak. I might have to go back to Singapore... or ... just to reflect. It has nothing to do with my boss.


"I saw your face is light up nowadays"


Bullsh*tlah ekekeke..... But in a way it is true, I felt that those baggage is no longer in my shoulder.


"Habislah, people will start to be demotivated... The most motivated, positive and energetic staff also resigned"..


eyyyy... I am not the best people out there. My leave has nothing to do with anything. I really do not want to send the wrong message.


My boss (without even speak to me) passed me a bood yesterday "Reclaim your hea*rt" by Yasmin Mo*gahed.


Omg. I have not finished reading but how can he know exactly what I am going through! The book is some sort of consultation with him without face to face. Maybe better.


maybe man is just less expressive with words, but he definitely a shaking best boss ever. I will carve his name in my personal "my ex-boss alumni" fyi, not all names were there.

2 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah, I'm sure you feel much better right now. I had been experiencing such similar situation and what I had learnt from the whole experience is never lose hope and keep the positivity with you no matter what other people say or think about you. I wish you all the best in your future undertaking =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Nadym... it may be a dark phase, but it is a phase given from Allah for me. There is a purpose for it I am sure.

    -hanis

    ReplyDelete