Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Show unit concept

Just to reminisce all the concepts and ideas... and for the lack of photos in this blog...I add some photos from the past. The show unit of a house.


What I enjoy to see...


 Master bedroom... the inspiration for the study table...


 Master bedroom different angle. I love that window 2 panel side by side in a corner.. in love with it.. woke up and what a lovely space and sight... agree?

This simple bedroom, I do not heart any of that. it is like plug and play...something I can do today with minimum budget.


 Kid's room... I think mine is nicer than this hihi.. perasan! but really... if i tidied up a bit wd be better... I heart that orange carpet though!...

 I never like the living room concept so I must say, i prefer mine .. i mean my design and concept still in my head, not yet able to do, but i can beat this...if i have money hehehehe...

I heart the carpet though. I can't find that design yet... I almost forgotten about the divider near the entrance but it make the whole sitting area small kan? I love BIG sitting room with no TV. So guest can just focus on the talking and catching up. I like that.

My children asked me the other day "why we do not have TV in our living room?"

My answer,
1. So my sofa will be all white and new for 2 more years at least...otherwise you all will sleep, eat and fight here... and then you all get too comfortable you all will watch TV allllll dayyyy....
2. Living room is a sitting area where we and guest or you and me can face each other and focus on a topic to talk. not TV as a tool to start a conversation... rightt? Of course I'm right, I am your mum. huhu....
3. I also think about the future, religion, and death (all this connected in my vision). I really do not like it bila pegi ziarah rumah orang meninggal, I saw TV in the living room, for some reason jenazah always being put next/infront/side of the TV console..design of living room in Malaysia memang cenggitu lah jugak, the heart of the house.... I feel it is so inappropriate though, and sad...Dun ask me why but this feeling is my feeling.... So I want to make my living room clean, to be appropriate for any event.... and furniture can be easily removed too....
4. My last reason, I betul tak suka bila guest atau orang2 yang lebih tua sedang duduk bercerita di living room, budak2 sibuk nak on tv tengok cartoon, very distracting, So I like to channel the kids to TV area, either in the kitchen where they eat and watch on their own and start their own conversation or TV area upstairs where they can be farrrr awayyy from orang tua bersembang yang kadang x-rated, kadang rahsia besar, masalah negara atau masalah keluarga... bila dah habis cerita nak balik baru panggil turun...... gitewwwwww.....

No comments:

Post a Comment