Friday, June 28, 2013

The painful journey

I think I have buried my house projects in a while. Sorry for those who are looking forward to the progress....


The fact is ..... I twas busy trying to "maintain my cool @ work" so it has been either a challenge or a worry.



So that might be the reason why I wrote about it a lot recently.



I have cried 4 times - 3 times with CEO and 1 time with CSO.



That is how miserable I was.



The painful part is when I have little respect about what I do. I do not mind helping and "performing", just give me an extra hand. I have been telling this to a number of people with no decision come from it. I devise a plan to help them (also to help me) but I received cynical feedback. I have shown how I can be a good mentor, but that just not being acknowledged until ....... i give them the ultimatum.



I just want to record this down and see what happen when I read about this in the future. 



In a way, it is good to see that finally , eventhough it took some painful decision, my previous leadership skill being acknowledged and ...... executed... semua lepas this painful decision that I have to take.....



He did not announce my resignation to others. (He did after 1 day) Some think I am just threatening. but i am not.



I do not do it for fun.




I felt a sense of relief like I have removed a whole lot of baggage. I am happier.




Aku still cenge la kalau aku tingat what people say or do to me. Enough said, I have to do some soul searching. And I need to get back my mojo hahahahaha......



insyaAllah adalah rezeki kat mana2.... Amin! Doakan yer.. camner bill yang melambung2 ni kalau idak.....

No comments:

Post a Comment