Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Another corporate issue

Dun pick fight with HR. They managed your salary and most probably will have a say or input in your promotion.
 
 
I defy that rule yesterday.
 
 
It is an effort to manage the relationship with everyone. You basically have to think through what to say and not to say so the relationship will always be good.
 
 
 
Yesterday I blew it. Not because I lose my temper. I think I have been tolerating the voice tone, the remarks, the negative perception, so yesterday I decided to campak the rule to tong sampah and say my piece.
 
 
 
I am not sure the impact to my career. I know it is risky but with or without, my career has been stagnant for the past 2 years. So I decided this "piece" is needed so at least I will not be suffering that long. Ko ingat senang nak telan bodoh2 remarks cam tu... It is so depressing sometimes.
 
 
 
Things going in different direction suddenly yesterday. I hope I will have a chance to learn. I love it when the higher authority said this : "4 years is max in ceo's office then we need to see if we can deploy you somewhere else" Erm I disagree on the 4 years tho. I am looking at 2 years......and when you said deployed, I am hoping not just "inside", but "outside" too...... he added "let's discuss this later with the C*SO"...
 
 
ohkay. InsyaAllah.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment