Thursday, June 20, 2013

What's up with me?

The significant thing that happen to me this week is..... drummmm rollllll......I got an interview. finally! muahaha... At least dapatlah test market seadanya kan. Punya lama try hantar resume...


Yang lagi satu best ialah I spoke to my boss's secretary and apparently her outlook is much more comforting and positive than HR's outlook. Camner tu?


I told her that HR might drive me outlah if this continues. (whatever the thing I am facing nowlah).


Apparently the new "C" pun terkena. So after the incidents, Allah tolong aku, terus "his" attitude towards me no longer cautious but I think I earned his trust about 20% now. He is very open with me now just like my current boss. Good!


If I got the new job offer, I might miss this. Allah please guide me, guide my heart and guide my future. Amin!



No comments:

Post a Comment