Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Merlin story my version

Today I will remember.


"You can choose to be in any position you want in my office"


"Or you can choose to be in the C2 office"


"I will consider your offer on the other position also" ya aku telah mencadangkan keluar dari officenya dan lead a dpt...


"But you have to make a decision fast"

C2 pulak.. "you need to make a decision, if you want to join me almost welcome"


owh lihatlah doniya betapa aku amat wanted di C level ya.. hahahaha!


Dan aku punya stupid response ialah: "Eh, I can choose ker?" hahahahha bongok!


And another stupid response..."Tak per, I will think first and I let you decide later. it should be  how I can contribute most in the org"

"you better be fast as I am finalizing the new structure" best kan??? hahahaha.....

Setelah banyak rumours yang mengatakan he wants to get rid of me, yang tak betul rupanya, even dia terkezut banget bila aku kata gitu. So hari ni adalah something yang melegakan.....

No comments:

Post a Comment