Monday, November 26, 2012

House Project: Decisions, decisions

Last week we are a bit behind in packing the house things.

We sent both of our elder children to Kampung for "Quran camp". DD is about 2 juz away to khatam. At 10 years old considered very very slow. Nilah bahananya kalau mak bapak bekerja.... Memang tak ada masa nak ajar sendiri. Nak hantar kat orang, macam tak jumpa orang berkaliber kat kawasan ni. (or maybe we are too busy to even find one).

Kami hantar mereka buat hafazan di Darul Huffaz but not to mengajar tajwid dan Quran tu yang pending khatam Quran tu.

DS we are not that ambitious. Tak habis pun iqrak dia but since he can read, merangkak sikitlah.. bolehlah dah kenal huruf. We targeted 2 juz for him for this 2 weeks. Considering that I khatam semasa pergi Baitul Maqdis-Madinah-Mekah hari tu dalam masa 2 minggu, maka I think if they focus, they can too.

My father 2 hari jer boleh khatam.. ha kan. I rasa baik lah jangan ambitious sangat..... slowly but surely.

Strictly no phone and no ipad for them.

My target next Dec 2013 is to khatankan si baby Dylan. Selepas phobia khatan kan si DS masa baby, memang lepas tu I cannot go through this again. I am planning to him to sleep so less stress for everyone. I hope that will turn out well. He is still my little baby in my eyes...


Decisions this weeks are for:
1. renewal of tenancy of our Singapore homes
2. Best period to end tenancy for our rental home in Malaysia
3. Things to omit on our house projects
4. Fund for our new house.


So that makes me headache and depressed. I am still hoping I can do all but I think I have to accept the fact now that I will not be able to get everything that I dreamt on. So....... pasrah dan redha lah ya.

We also got news from our mom in law's health condition. While my sis in law holidaying to LA, she had an athma attack. Anak2 tak ada... my hubby is here. So the need to have the new house is just mounting. senonohlah sikit rumah baru ni supaya dia selesa tinggal dengan kita nanti bila my sis in law pergi holiday.

So the decision to have this house with 6 bedrooms settled in. we need it rather than we spend unwisely on this house. Most importantly it is not to show the wealth (memang pun tak kaya) but it is more on getting things functional for everyone's conveniency.

No comments:

Post a Comment