Saturday, November 3, 2012

House Project : Outdoor kitchen

1 of many projects that I want to do with the house is outdoor kitchen.




Pernah tengok Keeping up with the Kardashian? Do you realize that the children house followed some influence from the parents' house in some ways? Maybe we grow up in certain ways we tend to have their influence in our life. Macamlah pasal outdoor kitchen ni.


Masa hari raya my father suka buat dapur kat luar utk memasak ketupat, goreng ketam, rebus telur etc. Masa muda i dont appreciate it. but now im missing it.


turned out, my sis also is planning to have an outdoor kitchen. kan? She is planning to have industrial hob for the outdoor kitchen, im not sure what will be my style. After looking at some ideas, I think I want a neat one. I will have to include another laundry section to go with it but I want it to be a place to lounge as well. The space is not big. and i have to be careful not to turn the backyard into junkyard like most of house owners here. It would be difficult. I hope I will not sucked in.


No comments:

Post a Comment