Sunday, November 4, 2012

House Projects: Budget

Entry2 sebelum ni berkisar pada, wish list, dream house etc. The inspirations are nice and to die for! kan?

The reality check is when you have the budget laid infront of you.

Pernah tengok TV programs on decorations,  etc. ? Selalunya they have to deliver such a high quality project with minimum budget and within short time. The recent one on TV are "The clean house season 7" and "The apartment". I did enjoy the programs because it works on small budget but the results are awesome.

Usually budget derang ni kurang dari 10k kan? I mean in US dollar also lah.. hehe...

My new house is considered ok, small touch up will do.. actually lah kannnnnn..................With allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the inspirations in place, dengan nak oven 10 multifunction bagai kannnnnn, boleh come up sampai 90k?????????????????????????

So I am about 40k overbudget.

Let's apply "Project Management"success factor here....Dear......." IT IS INSANE!"  I will never succeed.

So today, I am listing, cancelling, discounting etc so I can reduce this MYR40k. It is 40K! not 4k! The problem is I am the user and I am the project manager. So I am a bit bias. I am not going to back down on my kitchen cabinet. NO WAY. It is the most critical project.


So far........................ I have managed to low down about MYR7500 :(.... I have already taken out the outdoor kitchen project.





No comments:

Post a Comment