Thursday, November 15, 2012

House Project : The house has got the CF!

I brave myself to call the developer today. Sebenarnya malas dan malas sangat nak appeal, memohon, rayuan dsb. (mode avoiding confrontation)..

They said they just got CF and by next week they will start to notify homeowners to collect the keys. I think that is a great news.

(bestnya kalau dapat letak jam ni kat depan rumah as wall decorator tapi kalau kena curi camner lak ek?)

(This is the inspiration for the dining room buffet table..... the mirror tu i berkenan... lagi satu mirror is for the wall.)

 (ha macam ni kan...ruang belakang letak buffet table senang kan nak makan2... banyak tempat, tak gaduh....)

Our deadline for this house project is 31 December 2012. Later than that the kids will have to start school at their old school or worst, they will have no school to go to.

And another reason to add on the stress is the rental. We need to tell the current landlord we are going to move so please do not raise the rent before we move.  I do  not have any strategy yet. Should we tell her the truth? or should we just tell the truth that the house do not fit the RM800?

Anyway, another good news.I am able to cut down some budget to only 32k short. This shortage means, no new fridge (This one a bit sedeh because we need it but it does not mean we can't get it forever... just not at this moment), no 3D TV (I mean who needs TV, the kids should not be watching TV anyway... my intention to get 3D TV so they can have movie night with their friends at home and we can karaoke as a family at home - but that is solely dunia. Things happens for a good reason :)..)

So to cut down some more, I have to find cheap solution for:
a)  the building up of the wall at the back and at the front.  what is my plan? As plants fences are equally expensive... If I buy baby plants it will take years..Not sure on this one yet.
b) Cemented floor for the back and the side may not going to happen as plan.
c) Tinted and langsir - This one I have to find solution very very fast. Otherwise we will have problem.
d) Gazebo - this is a wish list not a functional features. So it is nice to have but it won't kill us if we don't get this one.

I can't cut down on the kitchen and laundry or wardrobe as they are the current problems and I need to resolve it.I can't wait to start another project with the kids.

Reading, spelling, routine practice etc.

 Looks simple but cost thousands of dollar...

 This is the first grill I ever like so far. Damn cute kan? If the rest go white and the color stays that way, it will be super cute.

 Nice and cosy but it doesn't cost me Rm500. If it does I buy 2. huhu....


Even the frames are not cheap. Everything costs money... My house in SG has a very clean wall. We did not put up anything. And I love it that way. Now I have aged and my taste is different. It became a burden when you have such an expensive taste but do not have money to support it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment