Thursday, November 15, 2012

House Project: Quotation & Putting up boxes

Dah lama tak ada progress on rumah baru.

Simply because the developer still have no news on the CF. Landlord pun dah tak sabar2 nak naikkan rental.... tapi I masih cool lagi. Walau dalam hati bergolak dah.

So yesterday (Maal Hijrah holiday) we went to Chan Kitchen for another quotation request. I like Signature but for kitchen alone is 21k (with discount of 10% about 18k - comes with free Ariston dryer)... Quotation does not include racks or pull rack etc. only blum drawer and corian solid top is inclusive.The laundry room and dining - 6k. so total is 27k. Not inclusive wardrobe for 6 bedrooms.


Yesterday, I requested below and next to it is the price:

1. Kitchen - with handles, softclose, blum drawer, 270 swivel rack, pull rack, bottle rack, stainless steel infront of the cooker hob and up to ceiling. = 15k

The down side they do not have corian, I will be so lazy to order it myself. Too much coordination. Tapi tengoklah nanti. Bila desperate we all can do wonders kan? The above price is using LG solid top with heat resistance. Funny when I said "corian" the uncle was pretty confident I meant "korean" brand......Korean brand - they have a lot :P

2. Laundry room - as per my request with Signature kitchen. Solid wood white. Plus handles. The round classic knob that I want. = 3k

3. The dining room - inclusive 9' x 4' mirror and 9' bottom cabinet + soft close + stainless steel rack for pinggan mangkuk... = 5.5k

4. Wardrobe -
    a) 1 x 6' sliding door with mirror - RM2670
    b) 2 x 4' swing door - RM2000
    c) 2 x 6" swing door - RM2940
    d) 1 x 4' sliding door - RM1600
Total for wardrobe saja dah = RM9210

So total is about 33k. Cheaper than Signature, but we still need to slash the price further to be able to meet my overall project budget.

All inclusive of undermount sink work and plumbing work. Alamak, baru teringat, dia lupa include lighting for the cabinet. Tapi should not be that expensive sebab 2 feet jer. Yang lain2 cuma bottom.

Meanwhile, enjoy my other inspiration for a side wall in my dining room...(one side only) What do you think of black? I plan to paint it black, and put Kufi decor (colorful one or black and white - to be determined later)

 This one they paint with chalk board. Not bad but my concept is simple, modern and glamourous.

Something like this (of the wall) - 1 side black, another side will be grey and the chair and table will be white.
 Ok something like this. but only 1 side with black.

 Not so bad kan.. It can work.

 Another example.

 Kufi decor is something like this, but this is not what I have in mind. Ada contoh dia di facebook but I do not have a copy of the picture here.. So you have to wait for me to put it up nampaknya. :P

Oh so loving this. except that I do not like pattern on the table. I bet the price is about RM1k. It will neutralize my living room. But again, I am confusing myself with my concept and what I like. Macam tak kena dengan my modern, simple and glamorous concept.

 This one maybe kena.....
 
This one will be PERFECT. Modern plus what I like. Wood.

Update on packing.

I continue (nampak..I ya.. bukan we...hehehehe sebab I tak suka orang lain kemas sama-sama nanti terbuang apa2 yang tak patut di buang...) packing yesterday as well.

Dapat kotak cuma 6, masing2 tak nak kasi kotak kat I... nak beli pun tak nak kasi... So selebihnya I beli storage box di Giant.

I like the one that come with roller, sesuai untuk buku2 dan magazine, tak payah angkat boleh sorong tapi mahal.. RM30 plus... The other type yang tengah offer with the size I like, about RM14. I bought 6 storage box so far in total. So I will get more of the cheaper one later...

Living room pretty ok. Total of 10 garbage bags dah kena buang...
The kitchen half way. I think I can manage.
The master bedroom - ada lagi baju2 my hubby and my drawer sebab hubby tak kasi sentuh dulu...
The other 2 bedrooms I think I need 2 days to clear and it will be done.

Now to arrange for the lorry, school transfer and... plumber/electrician for the new house.

Excited but worried. This project is quite big yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment