Friday, November 9, 2012

House Project : Getting the fund

1. I suka dengan blog mama-aalia (her blog address at the right hand side)  sebab saya boleh mengambil contoh dia. Dia penuhkan rumah sedikit demi sedikit. Bulan ni beli langsir untuk bilik itu, bulan depan beli langsir untuk bilik sini.. gitu.


2. I suka blog husna (address pun kat sebelah kanan) sebab ada contact number of the contractor. very useful. I might be using the contact for the tinted glass. I sudah called ah-so tu and sounded like her voice is very perky and very promising. Lagi2 bila mention - semi-d. huhuhuh.... more money for her I guess.


3. I am still worried on the 40K over budget for this project. But I am sure it will end well. No problem can't be solved. I am sure I can live with whatever I can afford.


Kan? InsyaAllah....

No comments:

Post a Comment