Sunday, November 18, 2012

House Project : Last payment to developer & Kids Outdoor Photography

We recieved a copy of invoice last week. I called the developer again today and they confirmed it - it is the last payment for the house before we get the key.

Yaye and not so yaye.

Yaye because at last we can start something with the house.

Not so yaye because it means full payment of the house will start this very December. That is so so so not yaye. It will be the starting of - no more holidays, no more over spending. Not that I like over spending but naturally we as human "over spent", on food and on anything elselah. Tak berniat tapi selagi namanya duit senang jer lah habis.

And I am worried about the landlord. Should we just be honest with her? Or should we just buy time?

Grrr! Anyway, this is Allah's test to us. For years and years the landlord has never thought about increasing the rental and 2 months before getting the key Allah gave her the thoughts. So the decision to buy the house and move maybe Allah's great decision to us as well. Dia sahaja yang tahu kenapa kita beli rumah ni... rupa2nya, kena bayar rental sampai RM800.. Baiklah bayar untuk rumah sendiri, Freehold asset lagi kan...


Kids Outdoor Photography

Remember that I am aspired to do this frame picture somewhere in the house. I think I will do this project at the family/audio area rather than dining area. Dining area I dah confirm nak letak KUFI arts.

So the plan for the photography was last sunday. Memang a bit kucar kacir hidup I hari jumaat tu sebab dah tahu house dah dapat CF (kena banyak menda nak urus kan!) so walaupun appointment dengan photographer (aka my niece yang sangat berminat jadik professional photographer) dari last week tapi location tak visit lagi, props tak beli dan itinerary tak buat. Huhu! Pressure!
 
Part of our preparation is to do "homework" of what kind of style the kids should "pose". Since I want a black & white, maka kenalah carik yang sesuai juga kan.. macam kat bawah ni....
 
 
Yang macam ni.... Tapi tak mampu la nak pakai seragam cam ni kan... ada tu ada tapi sebab kelam kabut dan hari asyik hujan, baju2 tu tak kering so it adds up to pressure! So my decision is... It will not be perfect but it is the memories that counts! ok tak? ekekkekeek!

 
We wanted the bubble take as well. So bubble maker yang ada battery kitorang beli murah tu hilang plakk... mana sempat nak carik sbb banyakkkk lagi nak kena buat.. akhirnya kena beli yang manual (ni ada citer gelihati masa shooting day ekekeke)

On Friday, I am supposed to have discussion on concept with the photographer..tapi turn out penat sangat kehulu hilir dan bergayut kat phone tanya itu dan ini, terlupaaa nak singgah rumah my sister. Pukul 8pm my sis sms, tapi i dapat checked my sms esok paginya sebab tertidur.. bolehhh???


So esoknya in between jadi supir hantar anak I ke taekwondo and kelas tahfiz part time mereka di Putrajaya, I singgah rumah my sister dan we managed to discuss our concept.

Habis short discussion sambil google2...Teruslah lepas tu aku buat onsite visit to the location on the way to pick up my children. Ada 3 tempat yang aku ada in mind, Pusat Marine ker Maritime near PICC, Wetland dan Taman Putra Perdana. Bila aku singgah ke Taman Putra Perdana (hujan ok.. sangat gigih carik location dengan mengusung anak 4 orang.. my hubby kena buat kerja sebab ada submission client di Singapore) owhhh perfect tempat tu. Near to toilet (u know shooting with kids there is always accident happen), ada vending machine (air kena cukup), and ada playground yang besar dan cantik.. and the greenery is sungguh superb!!!!!! So I settle with Taman Putra Perdana.


Lepas buat onsite visit, singgah ke Giant Taman Equine beli all the props... Tak jumpa props, singgah di Carre Four Puchong Utama pulak... Mak penat nyah! Dapat pun the candies yang I nak and the rest of the props lah!




The shooting day? Hehehehe I will have to write about the experience in another entry. It is good to record it down for memories sake. Nasib baik ada pengalaman shooting iklan years back with the kids (minus the baby) so we know what to expect when doing shooting with kids. Due to lack of adults, and time, I was a bit inorganized. It could be betterlah.....
 
 
My mind was with the house. So today I need to focus on which school my kids should be going next year??? SJKC Mantin for DS?
 
SRK Mantin for DD? My hubby thought the name of SK Batang Benar is too much for him to handle. He can't accept it I guess ekekekeke!

No comments:

Post a Comment