Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pretty much mundane

I think I am going through some "phase" now. I am confused myself.

2 things that are bothering me. 1 of which will impact the second decision. 

I am communicating with one of "someone" and though it sounded like a great escape plan but maybe I can't.

So pretty much life will be mundane. In addition,  I am hating "someone" now as I could not see how serious he is about maintaining the governance.

My plan is I have no plan. I am just going with the flow. 

House talk. We received our 3rd batch of guest. So far, sitting down on the floor is not a problem. So maybe I will take longer time to get sofas etc.

10th will be the birthday celebration of my 2nd son. They made plan without my knowing. But I could not afford to be upset.

It will be a simple feast. I plan to get his fren to stay overnight. His cousins will also come down from Singapore. So for next few days, I will be focusing on what to order, how to do this as simple as I can but fun.

Sorry since I am in a confused state, my blog tone is pretty much "gloomy"... Maybe I will be okay in 1-2 months or so. 

My boss will be leaving, my colleague who has been with the company for more than 4 years will be leaving too. Since it is not easy to be in the ceo's office I have beginning to feel the stress even before they gone. It is like going to war zone with all the rifles aimed at you. It is something like, "not to be blame, lets put the blame on others kind of things". So you have to be on your toes all the time. And you have to outwit them. Them is including the GMs. So you tell me. The type of excuses sometimes is just out of this world I tell you. 


So who will I turn to now my support systems are gone? Allah. Human being? None.




1 comment: