Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Oscar part 2

The problem with "outspoken" or "speak my mind" person, they say their piece there and then.

Most of the timelah.

I am not sure if "the oscar" is still bothering me.

It was surely the hormone at that particular time.

When I get back to work, I am back on the game.

I heard that a lot of incidents of "whatever I heard during my medical leaves" are not true anyway...

This particular person called me during my sick leave telling me of his concerns over the new org chart.

and ding ding ding! It means whatever his plan was and whoever the ally recommended him to, it just doesn't come out as plan. By calling me, it shows of his vulnerability. So there you go! Allah helps me with my doubts.

So after that, I just go, go and go.

What is there to worry, Allah is here, as long as you are doing the right thing with the right intention.
 
One day, all of sudden, the "higher authority" was telling me he has concerned over this person's project. Ok so the true color of this person has slowwwwly been shown by the person himself. We were so contemplating on telling things about him to the right people. I personally wouldn't want to be known as gossiper or "backstabbing b*tch". Not nice.

There are reasons behind my worry. Integrity.

With few incidents of him, we, (macam gaius dalam merlin la , ala2 advisor hehe) felt that there might be some issues on integrity with this person.

A person with integrity issues, are not the best candidates to be in the management team. It will harm the management later.

Sometimes, some people can really put up a fake front to make the others believe that you are good, can be relied on and so on... that is the problem during interview sessions. Once this type of person knows that he has the power or he has made power connection with the right people, there goes. The true color shown.
 
So sad right? Why do you put so much effort to do that? Isn't it better if you channel it to be continuously on your toes and help the organization and staff grow?

Hmm... heavy stuff to wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment