Monday, February 25, 2013

The oscar

Hehe....

If you think that I am going to write about the academy award 2013, my apology, I won't. However, what I am going to write here is inspired by it.

I was listening to the morning radio show today and they are talking/reviewing about the oscar winners.

And I was thinking...... "I am worrying about getting "the oscar" too".

Years of working or months of working in a project.

Personal time being sacrificed.

Family being affected by your lack of time.

Your emotion being affected and so on.


All are similar.


I will get assessed too. And I need the oscar. The recognizition, the award and the acknowledgement.

Most of all, I need the increment. It is a material thing that would benefit my family.

It is the ability to further improve our living quality. At least, they are being rewarded indirectly for their sacrifices "on the lack of me" around.

During my sick leaves, with the unstable hormone, something happenned in the office that worries me (at that time). I am not sure why I worried. it is Allah who will give me everything that I want. But I was still worried.

Sampaikan I could not rest well. Dahsyat sungguh.

ok sambung...


No comments:

Post a Comment