Monday, January 21, 2013

Kids Progress

I noticed that I do not have time to sit down with them now, even on weekend.

We have not even started our co-curiculum for weekends and it is already so bad.

So far, only managed to read 1 book for Dylan. (So terrible!). I did try to supervise their homework and revision in between cooking and other house chores. (Yes, so terrible)..


In cooking department - so far I can managed, maybe excel as I could plan it well. The laundry, I can wash, no dirty laundry now, but folding and ironing still a problem. Maybe all I need is extra help.

Nevertheless, here is some good news so that I can feel better as a mum.

DD was appointed as Pen Ketua Kelas on her 2nd day in school even though she is new. Dia memang PKK dulu dari darjah 2 sampai 3. I hope she can cope and do well.


Dylan is able to read Peter & Jane 1a..a bit accomplishment for me (DD dulu same age as him, dah nak 8a) huhu...

DD jadik ketua nasyid untuk kelas dia.. (accomplishment ke tu? oklah kan? boleh build up self confident)....

No comments:

Post a Comment