Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pictures



 
So that's my diamond shape mirror. The top picture is the inspiration picture. They could not do like that so they counter propose to do the diamond shape one. And they have to do it with the black border.... Do I like it? Yes. Malas nak banyak cekadak. The kids were impressed with it. My hubby said he prefers the plain mirror. I personally like the diamond shape mirror as it took away the "plainness" for the room. I am just happy I did not hate it. I only see the sample picture before I agree with the contractor counter proposal tu...
 
I am sure once we have the dining table in and I am able to find the simple yet modern (rectangle, box) kind of hanging light, and paint the side wall to black, the room will look nice. I need about 6 months to complete the project due to the lack of fund :). Right now it is not a priority project. As long as we could do it before hari raya, fine by me.
 
 

 
I kind of feel irritated to see the PB box in the living room. But since living room is also not a priority project, it is curtain-less, furniture-less and with no plan whatsoever this coming months.
 
So the above pics are kind of solution that inspires me. Thanks for both bloggers. The question now either I have to do a mirror cabinet, or just plain white/brown cabinet.
 
Believe it or not (for me), though I am so cerewet with other things, I am surprisingly fine with dining and living room "not ready" like that. I am glad I do not have the awareness of "what if there is guest" etc.... It means I am plainly focus on the functionality and I am doing this not to impress anyone but me.
 
Just in case we will have guest, we have standings fans and tikar/simple carpet. I hope the guests are ok with that. 
 
 
Just to remind myself this is the show house's master room looks like with the sliding door of the walk in cabinet. Thanks for the inspiration but obviously I love mine better. Sebab mine have more rooms for drawers and more "sectionalized".

Oh ya, just for the record, do you know that to do like the above (sliding with no track on the floor) is much more expensive and the material of the door/wood needs to be more expensive than the one I have?

So that's why I love mine, coz I am able to imitate this with a cheaper solution. kind of, having the dream with half the price gitu....And also. I am glad I did the sliding door with no patterns. I just love my choice again.

nikmat Allah mana lagi yang kamu tak bersyukur? Alhamdulillah ya Allah. It worth the 7 years wait. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment