Thursday, January 17, 2013

Random pictures (house related)

I think I owe some pictures. Otherwise your imagination will go wild kan. hehe...

I pun tak suka if a blogger describe without a picture, so susah I nak buat reference or judge if the blogger make the right justifications on the product or cerita tu kan..

The first picture on top is my living room in Singapore.

Our very first own house. My first renovation project back in 1998. Tak ada anak lagi masa tu. The curtain is so tahan - kira dari 1998 sampai sekarang itu saja lah curtain kita ada. Masih lagi nampak macam baru... So appreciate of the quality.

Cost of renovation - SGD26K. Concept - cream/woody gitu...

To compare if my vision transpire to reality, the top one is my reference before I decide to buy a single rectangle bowl with a mixer of that kind.

 Here is mine. I letak gambar comot sebab lebih nampak practical kan?

It shows you how the big bowl can fit with bigger kitchen ware all at the same time... and the depth is super convenient for a busy mum like me.

The fomtano sink comes with a dust bag macam ni. Macam coach or LV gak ada dust bag hahaha!

 Fomtano mixer pun ada dust bag gak... chim tak chim?

 3M complete. Yang ini come with free water filter. and tak payah rebus airnya tu. according to the salesgal.Since nak pakai lama, I decided to buy this kind. I got this idea sebab office I guna 3M... sungguh reliable dan affordable in the range lah..
 Yang ini murah sikit sebab air kena rebus....
I ambil gambar kedai buah di Jurong East ni, sebab kedai ni yang I stopped over and my anak nak beli water melon sgd1. I tak ada pun duit banyak tu dulu. So this story ialah my turning point. Lepas cerita ni, tak lama kemudian I ambik keputusan balik ke Malaysia.
Walkin cabinet close up.
 The curtain and sliding door. Ambik inspiration dari the show room. I now know I need to do "organza" version for the window yang lopong tu. dulu i tak dapat idea lagi.So I biarkan...
 The deka fan in the show room... sleek kan?
 The deka baby fan in the show room, I put this one in the pantry area.
 The DEKA lighting version. Boleh tukar lighting mode to 4 tak silap.
 The boxes before we move.
 The boxes piling up... see the wall paint? It kept me busy sebab kena paint putih balik...
The boxes and almari before naik atas lorry..

I hope you learnt something from my story.(tak sengaja rhyme..)

2 comments:

  1. hi, may i know how was the fomtano tap? Im buying the same thing but my plumber said that it cant use n install it straight on the counter top because it will broke the countertop after long use. Tq

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fomtano mixer/tap is working well after 2 years i have no complaint.. i felt relieve i chose the right sink and mixer with my small budget... but if you have big budget you can get higher quality i assume it will give more satisfaction than this one which already perform so well...

    ReplyDelete