Thursday, January 17, 2013

Product Review part 1

Actually, I am assessing the products (yang sangat bersusah payah I dapatkan dan kaji, drive sana sini..yang menambahkan chores I semasa pindah rumah hari tu atau sebelum pindah rumah lagi..)


I want to see if the products worth the "drools" and "dreams" of mine.


Sorry tak ada pictures. Later we see how.


1. Washer - BEKO

So far ok. Just ok. It helps me with the laundry. But I still dun love the aeroplane sound (minor than before) during the spinning. if it is a one storey house, maybe the sound will be annoying to some.

I have not tried the dryer so no comment yet.

2. PACIFICA

Oven - I baru pakai sekali. But so far ok. Cuma I am still struggling with the function.


Microwave - Love it as it has grilled and oven function. The microwave function is also easy after a few practices.


Cooker hob - The size is good, cuma I belum terer ignitekan api. Ke memang dia lambat nak ignite. But I love it. Less problem technically, love the glass, senang wipe.


Cooker hood - the cover jer pendek. it came with remote control, chim tak chim. Love how it function. love the design. So the salesguy will inquire on the extension of the cover later.

Price for 1 & 2 - about 7k investment (we do not invest on bed frames or sofas or living room curtains or windows tints but kitchen appliances to solve our cooking issues....)

3. FOMTANO

kitchen sink - THE BEST PRODUCT EVER! the depth, the width, the size, just love it. I do not mind the dishes. (maybe mula2...hehe)

kitchen mixer (comes with pull out spray) - heaven! My decision to choose a mixer that comes with a pull out spray memang tepat dan jitu! I pull out the spray to cuci sekeliling sink, sangat convenient. Adik I menggunakan pull out spray to mandikan his baby. So geliga gak idea tu... sebab spray to come with shower juga...

Price? with discounts : Both is about 1.2k


4. Vacum - electrolux lite II

We bumped into this item when we roam around Jurong East punya pasar masa nak sign agreement hari tu. Kedai elektrik kecik ni dah lama ada since dari kita move ker sini dulu. Suction power about 1600RPM. Memang berbaloi. Solve my problems on difficult place to sapu.

Love the "cute" size as well.

Price - SGD120 tak silap. My hubby said even after convert we may not be able to find the same brand with the same price. So we grabbed it!

5. Fans

Originally I plan to buy panasonic or KDK. Punya lama survey pasal kipas2 ni....Tapi secara tak sengaja, singgah di satu kedai yang hanya jual kipas dan sedikit barang electronic. tengok kipas designnya simple. Brand DEKA. Kedai ni mahal sket tapi since I do not have time at the time to carik or survey yang murah sebab electrician tengah sibuk pasang kipas dan lampu, I rembat saja. Lagipun orang tak ramai kedai tu (sebab mahal memanglah kedai tu sunyi - itu adalah satu indication...hehe)

Turn out the product is good. Ada 4 DEKA fan in my house. 3 of it can do REVERSE function which turn out very useful at times. Our favourite is the one that comes with the lighting. My hubby said, "why didn't you get all with the lighting?" amboi!...

Mana lah tau. I beli tu pun memang main tikam2 jer. I go for design and fit the concept (hoping the function and the angin tu kuat... Alhamdulillah tak mengecewakan lagi)

Lagi satu best pasal DEKA the after service. Dia cakap 2 minggu, tapi 2 hari dah call nak datang. Excellent!

I tried ALPHA sampai sekarang I tak dapat call. Maybe later I try lagi.

So setakat ni, I am thankful, my investment tak sesia. Love most of my choice. Beli memang berdegap degup takut cantik saja tapi tak functional. Alhamdulillah it works both ways.


Thank you Allah, dengan pertolonganMu saya tak membazir.




2 comments:

  1. salam..skang tu kipas deka camner??performance tip top lg tak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes all Deka fans are good. Alpha yang asyik kena panggil repair.. just the deka design is limited... if there is good design its expensive... my choice has always been cheap but good huhu..

    ReplyDelete