Monday, January 21, 2013

The news and Pajam-KL-Pajam

I've got news yesterday.

But since I am not ready to tell anyone even to my hubby, I will just keep it to myself first.

I have to be ready before I get all these questions from others. So for me to embrace the news, accept it with all rasa bersyukur etc. I really need to be with myself.


Anyway.

It has been about 2 weeks since we moved to Pajam.


I have adjusted (almost).. on the way to and from work.


Sg Besi punya jalan I dah crossed. never, ever use this on working days or peak hours.

So I try ambil PLUS highway, exit puchong, take MEX - too far, traffic ada sesikit slow dekat exit Kajang and mahal pun mahal...

Then ambil pula jalan ikut Nilai,  Salak Tinggi - tembus MEX - ok but due to traffic, selalu sangat 15 mins late sampai office.

Today, I tried jalan KLIA(is it SKVE or NKVE? mak tak fasih nama2 highway ni), lalu jalan nak ker science park 2, then MEX - baru ok dan cepat. tapi toll? Toll dekat RM10.

Balik pulak, I prefer MEX, lalu cyberjaya dan putrajaya, then ikut jalan salak tinggi. Toll about RM4.10.


For my sanity and tardiness at work , I will have to invest RM13.80 everyday. The duration? Pergi - keluar 6:55, sampai 8:15am. Balik, 530pm, sampai 6:55pm gitu..


Tapi tak apa, ada rebate kan. So I can still bear with this.


Is it worth to stay far?

Yes, provided that you love the house. The house is your dream house. The house is better than your previous house. The kids enjoyed the house. You love the kitchen in the house and you do not have laundry problems with the house, and lastly... you just love everything about the house. hehe... Will there be a house with the same price nearby the work? no? so... that's just about one's choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment