Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Product Review Part 2 - BEKO Dryer

For the first time last night, aku brave myself to use the dryer. Dekat 3 minggu dryer to jadik "vase" dan barang perhiasan.. Malam tadi, aku nampak baju yang semalam aku basuh tak sempat nak sidai lying "nicely" inside the BEKO washer.


So sambil memasak di dapur, I use the kesempatan to put the baju inside the BEKO dryer. *really hope tak blackout" - sebab sebelum tu I was being warned not to share the power point with washer atau dalam lingo electrician "looping plug cannot use together with washer and dryer ok? u must use one by one..." *depress sat memikirkan pasal David the electrician* hahaha...


The verdict?


I think I have a better experience using the dryer than washer. It doesn't have "rough" sound like the dryer in the public laundry/dryer. The buzzer is good indication but is annoying when you just do not have time to cancel it. So my wishes of having a buzzer for the washer now become "invalid". Tak perlulah for me. It became a chore for a busy mum like me to get up and cancel the buzzer. but wait! there is also a "cancel" buzzer button. maybe i can preset it so it won't buzz me. Let me find out and report (for those yang plan to get BEKO dryer).


Some mums maybe perlukan buzzer as they run around the house, wanting a reminder so they can upload the laundry and download back the laundry. Tapi aku macam tak perlu setakat ni. So I am fine with "buzzerless" washer.


But oven, yes. I need a buzzer. I dun think it can "off" by itself. But wait, i have not study the manual yet. So will update later when I have 2 mins of free time to read the manual.


Microwave yes. needed it too.


Back to the dryer. Cepat kering tak? To me cepat. by the time I habis masak dan smua orang habis makan. It is dry and ready to be folded/kept. tapi kalau ada machine yang fold lagi best...

No comments:

Post a Comment