Saturday, October 20, 2012

House Project : Homedec 2012

On last friday night we visited Homedec at KL Convec.

We met Signature Kitchen guy to see the 3D design of our wet kitchen, laundry room and dining room. Sabar jelah, mintak quotation kat IOI mall, tapi review kena datang KL Convec....untuk dptkan 10% discount katanya.


It was a pretty bad 3d actually...I have seen better huhu... I said bad because a 9 feet long cabinet was drawn to look like it was 4 feet. and coming from 'Signature Kitchen'? Nasiblah baik, they incorporate some good items, I like it that they use corian top, include blum drawer and undermount work walaupun I did not ask specifically. I did ask the other contractor to quote me with all that only with them I didn't. So patutlah pun harganya for wet Kitchen sahaja about 18k.


With artak kitchen, 12k. But the design and material are slightly different so you can't compare apple to apple. The best thing is Artak Kitchen included in the quotation not only blum drawer but also the wire rack and the bottle rack.


So what I have to do now is to go back to Artak kitchen and ask them to requote with high gloss spray paint.


We went to Defuro kitchen also.  they quote 18k for wet kitchen. Since Defuro is from germany, memang tak payah suruhlah dia quote the Blum drawer bagai..... memang automatic masuk. They use LG solid surface. i like it except that they have problem in doing up to ceiling. So we were thinking to get Defuro do our dining room only since their design is quite unique.

Apa lagi yang best kat homedec?

1. The smart key - the cheapest is MYR700 plus from Valor Force. tapi ada banyak jenis, samsung pun ada....We can use Touch 'n Go card juga untuk access the door systems. So I 'super jump' to the idea. Convenientkan? There is finger print access type as well so it is a good idea if you have MYR1.5k extra to spend...They have the type for sliding door as well. So techie which I like.


2. Ions CCTV - for under 2k you can have 4cameras and the vcr. However, price did not include cabling and MYR800 for a one time installation fees.


3. Eubic systems - This one I like. why? because I do not have to pay extra to the electrician man to hack the wall and add extra wall electric power. Price? MYR1.2k plus MYR250 of outside Klang Valley. With that price you will get 3 track with 13 regular head. So about MYR100 each. I haven't asked around on electrician fees but kalau tak nak headache maybe I just put down deposit for this.


4. Bareno sink n kitchen accessories - the big single bowl for less than MYR800 and the tap that I want for MYR600. Thats like the cheapest so far! I am thinking about getting those first tomorrow...let's see.


5. For our wardrobe hunt - I heard from my boss that Kian Classic give good price for the wardrobe. So betullah kot? sebab offer dia 8 feet for only 2.8k tak silap with eco material. Selalu 8 feet about 4k. cantik pulak tu. but i am looking for swing door since I hate sharingdoor with my hubby. The offer is for the sliding door though. Maybe for DD's room oklah kot? am considering....


6. Reliance glass - omg. shower screen glass for 2.2k only.... if not for a lousy salesperson, I would have booked.

Other things like polyroof etc, good to have but not our priority yet...... so betullah to certain extend that they offer good price. but for us, we won't rush to buy since we have bad experience in choosing our oven. Choose calmly n wisely.




1 comment:

  1. Good sharing, SignatureKitchen launched Simply Natural, a category carrying the latest and most fashionable in-style home design. Centring on the beauty of nature, natural resources such as wood and stone. For detail review visit:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/kitchens-for-the-affluent/

    ReplyDelete