Wednesday, October 17, 2012

House Project : Kitchen & family dining

 I was thinking to convert the dry kitchen yang "sekangkang kera" sebelah wet kitchen into a casual family dining room. I like the idea that I do not have to mengemas kelam kabut esp bila orang datang. I have limited time at home, so maybe prior to dinner, I can prepare the food while they could start their homework here. So I could supervise them in between my chores.

I forgotten from which url, but to the owner, thank you for sharing. I love the silver chairs. I have checked it out. The easiest online search I could get is from IKEA. This concept can be materialized if I could stick with it long enough.

Also, I am planning to do the laundry area at the same place where the family dining area is. Pictures of the inspiration later...


I think I got the above picture from blog http://p.s i love this, i think. I so love the white concept and the wooden isle. Nice, homely and giving me a comfort everytime I look at it. ...this is home...surely......

 Kan? Loving this concept. I might get it for the family dining room. Another reason why I should have this concept, the wood table can be used as my laundry folding table. But I need the smooth top so the folding process would be as smooth...

 Just a few concept for the kitchen undermount sink.... it should not be here, but as u will know later, I am too lazy to remove it.
 Ikea. and I want this concept for my wet kicthen.
 The stainless steel island that I plan to have.
 Or something like this.
 Ok. Forget all the above. My wet kitchen should look like this. I am reminding myself to stick with this concept.
 The undermount sink for the wet kitchen. You know how much is the price? I thought I could get it for less than MYR600. It is almost MYR1k. Eat my heart out. To get your dream does it mean you have to do everything and anything?

Family room such as this? workable for my family? The table space is limited for the kids. I need to get a rectangle table. They are very messy and their things are all over the place. I should not get any carpet, they spilled almost everything on the floor.

Nevertheless, it is always fun planning a house concept with kids in mind... how many of you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment