Wednesday, October 17, 2012

House Project : Kitchen

In my plan,  there would be 4 focal areas that I would want to concentrate on.

1. The family media + reading room
2. The family dining room
3. The backyard
4. The Kitchen


So far, we have asked quotations from 4 renovation companies. I googled and adalah few bloggers recommend artak kitchen.

I suka juga chan kitchen cabinet. The old man that draws our kitchen cabinet designs reminds me of our contractor in SG. memang very traditional. Bukan 3D... sebab tu aku ada soft spot sket kat dia...mana ada orang muda akan buat gitu lagi.


Signature kitchen, they will not do the quotation there and then. Must come 1 week later...


Artak kitchen so far the cheapest. cuma aku cuak je la will the 3G is what I imagine it to be. Not all 3G came out similar.... At least dari apa yang aku baca experience orang la kan..... I am comfortable with Chan sebab aku dah nampak sendiri what I want. I want the handlers one bukan handless...


So this weekend we will hunt the homedec 2012 at KL convention center, insyaAllah.


So here is the kitchen at show house. Planning to do a stainless steel for the isle. The removable one. we will see if that ever be materialized or another change of plan later yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment