Wednesday, October 17, 2012

House Project : Lightings & house fan

New house means spending money.

Our first plan was just masuk kosong. Lebih sanggup gitu dari hutang...


Then, we have a second thought about it. We bought this house to solve some of our problems. Namely - the sleeping arrangement, laundry systems, kitchen and wardrobe systems. that will costs us a mountain of money if we do not start now.


So I started the "booking and installment" programs with various shops. Some shops allows this. Pay booking fees and pay them bit by bit up until the delivery date. At first it works well. Then... came topics such as "how about grill and security?", "should we tint the house if we were not to do grill?".... "alarm systems as an alternatives?".. "what about our laundry systems?"


And the headache begins.


Lepas tu baru teringat, if we do not tint the house, and we do not plan to put up curtains.... how should we sleep in the house without strangers peeping on us?


The journey to ask for curtain quotations begin... and so far cheapest is 5k whole house.


I came up with another ideas. We should buy the necessities first. We could not possibly stay in the house in the dark... so with whatever cash left last month, we should buy the lightings and house fans.... We calculated - 1k for the fans only.


At the end, I bought 6 lightings but only for our bathrooms. There are 7 bathrooms altogether in the house. If I am not mistaken the master bedroom is already equipped with lighting. Oh well.. the hunt still continues for other rooms lightings. I learnt that I have to do my homework first prior to set my foot in the shop. I need to know my concept and what best suits it. That would save some money and.. time!  I made another mistakes in making my purchase. I googled and I was informed the house of lightings in Puchong was the cheapest. I went to the shop but I couldn't find what I like. I was just blinded with a lot of lightings I guess. I went to another shop and get exactly what I need. After all paid, went to house of lightings and baru tahu, kat situ pun ada design tu. My kerugian is about RM69 in total. I can buy another lighting with this money. There you have it. Mistakes after mistakes.


The master bathroom picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment