Sunday, October 21, 2012

House project : Quotation for curtains

I went back to Homedec with baby 'am today. I was so ready to buy the sink and the kitchen tap (with shower mixer). Even though my mind was made up to buy bareno brand, due to the past mistakes, i still survey the restlah.

End up, tak jadi beli. I did collect few brochures though. manalah tahu kalau dah made up my mind nanti tahulah mana nak pergi beli.

The highlight of today was the curtain quotation. was a very calming process and we received a very good service from the personnel there. Selalunya pun good juga cuma kali ni lebih lama dari biasa. and my choice is getting better. The price for 10 feet x 8 feet x 5 rooms = RM12k..... Amik ko! Average price per meter is RM50 so that's the cause of it. Compared to Jakel, 129 per meter, and sheer curtain for RM35, lagi pengsan!


Dengan kedai lagi satu we managed to get price for RM28 per meter but quotation is for 4 room so minus 1 room but additional blind for another room = RM6k. So we might opt for this shop. We really hope the service will be better. My reservation for this shop is the chinese man ni cam ah kua sket so dia plak lebih diva dari aku, tapi dia sgt baik pada ibu dia yang sudah tua, so aku dapat rasa hati dia lembut sket....Let's hope for the best.


I realized, aku tak suka pilih curtain kat Nilai 3 or kat Jakel. It makes me rushed. Maybe the heat, maybe the crowd and maybe sebab tak ada tempat duduk. Experience pergi kedai langsir, you just name the budget, they will bring the samples to you in a kind of album gitu. So I think I prefer this.


I still need to buy blind and simple curtain for DS room and Dylan&baby's room so I still may go to Nilai 3.


I am so loving my choice today. Grey for the dining room n living room. The sheer curtain makes me excited. I chose different pattern for dining and living so i hope it blended well. They better be.


Semua pun I pilih mengikut concept di internet.... hehe.... cemana lah jadinya nanti ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment