Wednesday, October 17, 2012

House Project : Master bedroom concept

I am not sure what to do with the high ceiling.

I am undecisive about the bedroom set color as well. As at today, I am confident it would be ...brown.


Dark brown. Initially I heart white.


Here some of my inspirations.


My headache is.... if we were to put a chandelier to make the room glitters and impressive, does that mean we have to put aircond? yelah, takkan nak letak kipas berdiri tu kan.. langsung tak macam magazine nya concept yer dak? hehe.... We calculated again... for aircond - 6k for 4 rooms at least. :) Geez... it's always going up never down. For 1st phase - we may not. But in the future - certainly. i might have an entry of "house project : putting up the aircond - at last!" :)

 Love the simple curtains. My most favourite concept.

 Sorry I posted twice and lazy to remove it.

 This is the show house concept. Look at the high ceiling. I know it is nice, I am excited, but I need a designer to think for me how to do it best. Problem is I can't afford them.

This is Kendal Kardashian's bedroom. Imagine a teenage bedroom outwit adult master bedroom.Kan?
Not bad. But the size and the door more suitable to my dd's room. I love the book rack. But will she read anyway?


Excited yet? I am! Just sooooo excited. mana2 blog yang cerita pasal pindah rumah baru, semua pun excited. Semua pun nak buh picture. Bukan nak menunjuk, aku paham la perasaan derang tu kan.... sebab excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment