Wednesday, October 24, 2012

House Project : Kitchen cabinet

Back to the house project...Let me do the thinking out loud.


I am glad that I read this blog : the-malaysia-project.blogspot.com... Otherwise I would have not known the existence of "corian" solid top. Their good review gave Signature Kitchen (SK) on my top list. However, I can still request for this top from other contractor...so.....

Another blogger reviewed on Defuro kitchen (sorry I missed the link), otherwise I would not know their existence as well. However, I am re-thinking about them now. Hugely due to my limited budget.

For some reason, though Intech/Artak kitchen have good reviews from more than 1 blogger (mostly on their price), I am still not bonding with them.

I sengaja usik my boss that I might engage SK to do my kitchen.. sedikit tercabar boss I.. huhu...relax boss jangan jeles.... it is just about the brand! (ok aku terasa seperti aku di Singapore sekarang ini)... he was recommending Kian Classic as he did his condo's reno with them. I kind of like their "eco" wardrobe (and its price) but not really into their kitchen cabinet.

I still need to visit Artak Kitchen office , Chan's kitchen and houzdepot. Otherwise, I will be ...fidgety. Indecisive. Unsettled.

Time to visit? A lot need to be done I do not know how to organize my time anymore!

For stress reliever, please enjoy these pictures and feeling2 that my house will look like this eventually. Huhu....!

I actually like this you know. Some will say it looks bersepah. (that is my husband saying)... but i love it for practicality. Ko ingat ada masa nak lap2 bebaik during weekdays and letak kat dalam cabinet?? ohhhh semua orang tau itu memang dalam gambar jer begitu.. except for some truly neat people. I give you my respect for being such a rajin person.
Can my family dining room looks like this please? It looks so easy but how much is that table again? here in malaysia you can't get "those table looking design" under rm400. That's the whole problem. How do you quench your "expensive" taste when you only have MYR1 in the bank? (loan is unforgiven answer).

 Erm... do not like the table leg but love the top...the chair's character macam terlampau gah sangat, while I am looking for a "homely and inviting but modern style".... it is just an idea so.....

 None I like here, but this picture strenghten of what I like...

This picture actually told me that, "you do not necessarily need a big mirror to complement your dining area or your 9ft long buffet table..." so thank you picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment