Thursday, October 18, 2012

Kids : DD's hospitalization

It has been 5 days since dd, my first daughter , hospitalized at SDMC.

Dr Sofia is not around today. Dr Endon is replacing her until tomorrow. She is ok overall just the cough is bothering her. and bothering us..... She had it for 2 weeks plus now..

My CEO said (infront of the management members) to me that I should not be at work when my daughter is in hospital. "You should get your priority right"....... kata dia. Malu sebenarnya bila dia cakap depan senior management. Even I know he has the best intention in the world.

Depending on how you translate it, some would say, he is nice. He is nice!I can tell you he is the only CEO that is so human I ever met and work with.


How do I translate that? Nice, and.... "am I not putting my priority rights? really?" I am a mum. I should know what is my priority kan? so I am a bit of...... "please do not say I am not putting my priority rights, I am just worry about delivering the best for you..."


I just do not want him to look bad at this trying time. So I just need to be there even if for half day. But since you think I should not, oh kay laahh........


The least I could do is just by checking my emails regularly. True enough, there is one incident today that is so out of hand. I am not sure how the department could give wrong information. This is not the first time. Totally unacceptable. After 1000 times of confirmation and we still miss it!


The CEO has reminded all staff that we need a "high performing" culture in the organization. If only they know what it means. Seriously rasa nak lempang jer semua orang.. hehe.. i mean not literally but sometimes I can go "mereng" sekejap. "what is wrong with all of you? how difficult can it be?"


Somehow, I am thankful that I am in this organization where there is a lot of improvement can be done. It is a learning process for me. I tried to adopt what I am in the office at home too.....Like managing a project, I have a gantt chart and a work plan. At home, dulu2 sebelum busy, I am actually quite a good mum. Ambitious mum...I have work plan, I have reading chart, I have white board.


After 4 kids and career is growing, so does accountability and responsibilities. I admit that I am not a very good COO at home. But I have included this project next year. Yes, I have AOP as well for next year. One of the AOP is the reading chart. We need to revive that. The list can go very long, depending on my time. I have not had time to review their hafazan too. They are part timer in Darul Huffaz actually.


DD told me they will have competition on memorization of surah yaasin and as-sajadah before end of school term. We can start with that this year just to warm up.

Found an old picture at the other blog.

Dd is blue. She was 1 year or 2 years? I can't remember.
 
During SARS in SG. She is our first child so a bit kiasu there....
She started the swimming school at 8mths old I think. Or was it earlier? DD is in pink with me. The instructor is australian couple. It was one of the greatest experience with dd.
I remember this part... we will sing "humpty dumpty sat on the wall, humpty dumpty fall from the wall.." and gedebush! the kids were suppose to terjun dalam kolam.... and later stage they will dive up to the bottom with the correct techniques.... Visit them at http://www.marsdenswimschool.com/home.htm
 
Si Jane ni muka masih muda walaupun sekarang DD dah 10 years old...kan? If you think it is expensive, it is not. I was young at that time. Earning about SGD2.5k jer kot.....
This is during DD's admission to KK hospital. Waktu kitorang dah tak berapa nak ada duit so we stayed in 6 bedded room.. hehehehe.. This must be when us self-employed. DD was at her kindergarten, 4 years or 5 years old gitu...
The oxygen level at that time. Better a bit.
DD managed to get good grading during her "ballet" exam. And that was her only exam... Her nenek convinced her enough to stop the class due to the sexy baju.. I was thinking it was a good exercise for her since she tak minat taekwondo... I regretted the decision to stop her ballet class.

DD in an ex-KRISTA. We chose KRISTA as there is a continuance of her "peter and jane" series after our move to Malaysia. Dia sempat dapat 2 piala dari KRISTA. She is actually a bright student... especially during my "GLORIOUS" day as a dedicated mum... I am so excited to bring that back next year... I hope the house is organized enough to start the "good mum is back" project. including cooking I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment