Thursday, October 18, 2012

House Project : Laundry area ideas

At first, this is not even included in my plan.


Our plan was to bring the current washing machine (which is from my parents), dump it in the common bathroom and that is all. End of story.


And then, we start to think (dangerously). When we start to think, it will cause a hole in our pocket. So that is dangerous.


One of our many problems is the laundry. We were so busy that we will have up to 5 laundry baskets to clear. And usually our laundry time is during weekend. And that weekend sometimes consists of sunday only. Saturday is extra class day. Sometimes the kids have school activities so we can't do laundry on saturday. Sometimes we just want to lepak lepak with our family - rumah kakak, rumah adik, when that happens, our saturday will be a non house chore day.


Sometimes it will be a rainy weekend. In this situation, our 5 full laundry baskets will not progress well.


We need to include a dryer in our plan. That is the point when we changed our plan totally.


When we chose our oven (it was a mistake), actually we were there to choose our dryer. And they have offers of MYR1999 for washer and dryer package. So we closed the deal and went home. I started planning on what to do with it. where to put it.

Here are some of my inspiration. Dun forget that the dining table for the family dining room will be here too...... It will serve dual purpose. A table to eat, and a table to fold my laundry. (will i fold any clothes in the end is another storylah).....


 Not bad kan? I seriously think white is a way to go...

 Wasn't that bad kan letak kat tepi tangga cam tu... haha!

 Maybe?


Ok, the above is more like it. I will do white. the washer and dryer memang I chose silver. Because the initial plan is to stack it up bottom and up in the kitchen. So mungkinlah akan match dengan stainless steel yang lain kat kitchen tu... tapi lepas tu I have a second thought to put this in the family dining area.

And look at the table in the middle? That is what I want to do. Exactly this. Oh my goodness, it is so beautiful in my eyes..... How much again? MYR4k to have those in my family dining room? huhuhuhuhu.... But wait, there is always the cheap solution right? Mungkin tak vavavoom, but oklah kan......

No comments:

Post a Comment