Sunday, March 10, 2013

Debaran March and Oz: The Great and The Powerful

I think I will write about something happy first kay?


My hubby went back to Singapore for his business thing during weekend.


I pun entah kenapa sabtu macam tak boleh bangun. I was telling myself, biarlah. Maybe elok juga badan ni rehat, kalau stress sangat tak elok for my brain and my health.


So nothing much on saturday. Not even laundry bolehhh?


Then Sunday datanglah kekuatan nak keluar rumah. I wasn't sure about watching movie. But I know we have to do some shopping for my daughter "list to do" for her camping this coming saturday.


She was sooooo excited for the camping event that I have to play along with her. Kasi dia support sket.


Off to Alamanda we went. Long time gal frens ajak jumpa kat SPA kat Bangi pun terpaksa I tolak... Mana aku nak campak baggage2 ni smua kalau tak. Tak syiok la borak and have a spa kalau ada budak merengek2 nak berak dan nak susu kannnnn... hahahaha!


Lepas dah habis checklist things to do/to buy, hmm ada cukup masa nak buat aktiviti lain seperti tengok wayang.


Actually I want to watch "lawak ke der" just to laugh out loud hilangkan stress.


tapi sebab bawak budak2 ribena, aku kena ketepikan keinginan adult aku tu.


Apa lagi nak tengok. Iron man kata 3 Mac, tapi tak dek pun! So terpaksalah pilih either Jack the beanstalk ker apa tah, dengan Oz.


I wasn't in the mood for some gergasi moments. I thought OZ will be a happy movie. (haha tak baca review sebelum pergi main terjah jer)



My dd whom is so into malay movie ajak tengok "cinta kita". erk.. please ibu wouldn't want to waste my money for some malay movie lah ok. astro movie ker vcd ker boleh di timbangkan but why do you need to watch it in big screen. no effects to be appreciated on. But that of course just me. Lawak ke der is an exception hehehehehe....


I pun ingat Oz ni akan buat I menyesal. but luckily, it was GOOD! not excellent macam lepas tengok the matrix. Tapi you and your kids will enjoy it.


DD remembered all their names except Oscar's full name. So in a way, I am having english tuition with them in there. DS was laughing at the jokes. I was impressed. So different from the time I ajak mereka tengok ice age movie.


I get the chance to tell them what is "twister" too = angin puting beliung.


So Alhamdulillah it was not a bad decision after all. Can't wait to have a 3D systems at home so we can do movie time at home instead of going to the cinema.


So what's up with March?


Can't wait for the decision from CEO on my performance. I really want to know how he evaluated me. That will give me some measures on how am I and if he thinks I have potential.


Can't wait also for the new team members in the office. That will also give me some hints on what to do next.


Can't wait for the bonuses as well lah.








No comments:

Post a Comment