Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Improving communication

It is hard sometimes to talk to lower rank of staff. Their interest and scope is different.

Sometimes you tend to not explain to them on the real picture as they could not understand the perspective anyway. Walaupun you cuba explain pada mereka positively. ie. kenapa certain tasks is being taken away, atau pun, kenapa dia tak boleh buat sesuatu di luar scope kerja... contohlah.

Sometimes, you rasa, arguing will be a waste of time since you will not have a good outcome. They will not accept your arguement and rectify it.

It is so sad to see them. slipping away from the real issue.

I think my CEO maybe have that problem with me, who knows.


One of assistant manager told me, "you never argue with me..." or sometimes she will say " dengan aku ko tak berani"..


My reply was just either smile (tak terkata) or "gaduh ngan ko buat apa" eheh... tapi reply paling i suka ialah.. "erm.. macam dengan si manager tu, kalau dia tak accept, buat apa nak waste time argue, i just bring up to her boss jer lah.." I hope she gets the message lah. (erm, that made me think, ko ingat argue tu nak tunjuk sapa kuat eh? hehehehe)

At least I argue dengan heads or ceo, I get the outcome or decision. argue dengan orang yang argue balik for the sake of arguing or because tak nak buat kerja wat per lah kan...elok aku cakap jer teruss ngan boss dia, terus kasi dia buat kerja tu, settle masalah aku.

No comments:

Post a Comment