Thursday, March 28, 2013

Processing decision

Last night I was having a deep thoughts talk with my husband.


We were analysing why the higher authority asking for my salary via his secretary. Did I offend him? We elaborated the incidents before and after etc with great lengths.


I admitted to my husband that during the PMS discussion I did asked him for clarifications on some of his decision. ie. I said "if i am having the authority i have axed this GM on my first day, what is the wisdom behind keeping this GM? we know this GM is lousy and has poor performance. it impacted the whole operations and our book, indirectly your performance.."


My husband said "you said that?"


"yes. I know i am just so outspoken but from my perspective, it is not my voice, i just want to get clarifications of info and the office talk about his decision."


"he will not know that"


"he is smart he will know. actually i wanted him to know it is just hard carrying his voice, you are subjected to all this kind of manipulation etc so you will lost the confidence and bond"


Btw, I kind of agree with the higher authority - it is a myth to say just coz you are the higher authority you can fire anyone.


it is still subject to labor law and if the dismissal is done correctly and rightly.


But anyway, just to add into the complication, I was being informed yesterday that the GM's (that I was talking about during PMS with him) last day will be today.


But it was just so hush hush, there is some talk to say that actually she is just being "rested"... so I did not know what happen actually.


My head is spinning.


And this morning, one of my colleagues who will be leaving bumped into me on the entrance door and he told me that the higher authority was asking him if his portfolio can be replaced by a snr exec and reports to me.


ok is that why there is this salary talk yesterday? This is how they make decision is it?


Me and my husband was thinking last night, if it is for promotion why asking for my last year salary, right?


We shall seelah apa akhirnya career aku di sini. Redha saja lah. Seperti usrah IKIM hari ni, manusia akhir zaman ni seperti buih2 di lautan.. suka dunia dan takut mati. Nauzubillah......




No comments:

Post a Comment