Sunday, March 3, 2013

Kids Project : Exam Week

It is not a project on its own. But it is within "my personal project" and my personal goal for the kids to be able to excel in their educations. My focus is for the kids and their education for this year.

I invested almost RM500 just for books alone. (remember that we put investment on BESTA dictionary for RM1.6k earlier).

So weekend in between servicing car, and other chores I instructed them to do some exercise.

Secretly I am proud of them as they are able to do it "independently" now just occasionally they need me to explain about a chapter ie. Science "what is food chain or they put it "rangkaian makanan"...


(God knows I was so blur also) rupanya it is about consumer and producer, primary consumer and secondary consumer.


ie. rumput ialah producer and primary consumer is deer. Since a lion eats deer, that makes lion the secondary consumer. Hehe....


DS has never got his confidence that he could acquire no. 1 position in class. But sejak pindah sekolah, his level of confidence just increased. He confidently said he could do this. Dulu, kalau tanya dia, dia akan tunjuk muka tak confidence dan muka down. So I am grateful that he is now "knows what he is doing"...


DS juga bercerita that he got "hadiah" from teacher the other day because he is the only one who got all correct in science. Wow! I was so impressed with this change. Alhamdulillah.


DD to me is not a problem dari dulu. She could do this only that she needs me to guide her and teach her the "easy way" to study. She also needs me to teach her "quick way" to understand a questions...


Otherwise, she can do it on her own.


So it has been about 2 months since we move and we have little complaint about "the move". So far everything is good. The kids tak ada problem except for DD yang occasionally kena buli dengan budak lelaki. We have complained to the teacher.


The teacher said if her exam goes well this week, maybe she will be transferred to a better class (now dia kena masuk kelas yang last sebab budak baru).. The teacher has also given good feedback on her performance so oklah. Apparently according to DD and DS (which joint her during sekolah agama) , budak2 lelaki tu suka dia... maybe budak kecik, bila suka budak pempuan dia kena kacau to get attention? hehe funny pun ada geram pun ada.


Siapa yang nak tau perkembangan Bau busuk - occasionally saja ada. Masa raya cina hari tu, our sis in law stayed with us and no bau at all. AT ALL TIMES. percaya tak?

Lately ada plak. So alhamdulillah our guests are comfortable during their stay.

3 comments:

  1. Salam,
    sorry i baru nak catch up balik all d stories here. Lama tinggalkan blog. Sorry dgr pasal misscarriage tu, Insya Allah ada rezeki yg lebih baik menanti. Seronok baca kisah anak2 u, bolehla jd reference mcm mn nk didik anak2. Nk tanya, nursery mana you hntr baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Husna, wah lepas ni kena panggey doctor la yer..

    owh my story abt the kids could not be reference. I was (and still am) a lazy mum. i have vision but lack of enforcement. I want it to happen but lack of dedication and discipline. I guess i am at a phase where I want to rectify kemalasan i tu (oklah tak malas tapi tak boleh bahagikan masa dgn baik)... hehe...thats why it is a project so I cd do follow up and i must do. grr on diri sendiri...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nursery is near to your house. If you notice, there is a playground around the corner, it's just infront of it. So far so good.

    ReplyDelete