Monday, March 25, 2013

Pajam after 3 mths

Quickly.

It has been almost 3 months after we move.


We still love our house.


Busuk - no issue for us, its once in a while. Weekend tak sangat , the children can play outside happily. malam we can still open the door


lalat - no issue. it can be mitigated easily.


traffic jam - i work in KL, kalau sg besi tak sibuk macam cuti sekolah ni 30 mins dah sampai. the traffic will get worst if you went out 730am onwards i guess. worst pun tak worst. you will not swear or anythinglah. It is a moving traffic.


Kalau time sibuk I have to follow the jalan jauh, which is able to reach on time too. cuma toll mahal. I have no complaints so does my husband.


kalau nak ke putrajaya or puchong - boleh ikut jalan sepang, dengkil cuma kat sepang jer ada satu simpang yang traffic light dia slow skit. resulted in long queue. tapi no toll kalau ke putrajaya. kalau puchong kenalah.


jalan alternative is plus highway, selama ni is moving traffic - means banyak kereta, tapi moving, never stop and it is only about 1-2km before it clears off. so no problem for me.

Jalan batang benar, after 3mths, I am adjusted well. My husband who kuat komplen (sbb dia sporean - mana ada traffic jam kat sana) never really complaint or whined about this. So I guess no big issue on this.


developer - maybe sebab rumah besar ker atau seri pajam memang bagus, tapi so far services very good. they attend to our complaint very fast. I hope bukan sebab rumah besar but their new motto yang assure the high quality of their houses that motivates them.


So that is all I can say. I am not paid ya :)



No comments:

Post a Comment