Monday, March 25, 2013

"Get your sh*t together!* - Suits 2's wisdom

No I do not mean to use bad word here.


However,  it is some sort of a pleasant advise from Harvey Specter to Mike on last night episode. The way it was conveyed maybe with a bit of anger and rude I think if I use it in my organization, people will complaint and make heaps of gossips about it. Nevertheless, I love it coz deep down it was an advise from someone that care enough to see you screwing up your life.


Other than Merlin, Suits kept me "awake". These 2 are some sort of TV therapy for me. "Kim and Kourtney take on miami" has been beaten by these. Thank goodness.


I would love if "the higher authority" loves me the way Jessica loves Harvey Specter one day, she saw the potential in him wayyyy back then. Best described - "Jessica likes and trusts Harvey because of his fierce ambition, stubborness, and unswerving loyalty." And I love the Harvey Specter's energy of "loving the winning". It really keeps me going. hehe.


More here. http://suits.wikia.com/wiki/Harvey_Specter


Some of the best dialogues;

On last night episode, Mike Ross was 1 hour late to work and miss a meeting with an important client. Harvey was on time as he missed his weekend getaway (I was actually baffled that he kind of lose in dating game.. that is love you all). The day before Mike was already being warned to go home and get his sh*t together because he was just a messlah. lagipun nenek dia baru meninggal yo so dia tak berapa on top of his game. (That's right regardless of anything, you just can't slack..always be on top of your game).
 
So i really like it when Harvey yelled at Mike this. "What did I say to you? Get your sh*t together. Being late to work to get your shit together is not getting your shit together"
 
Harvey [to Mike]: The next time I have the option to cross the line to save you, I'll send you packing and not think twice. Now get your s**t together.
 
 
Other dialogues that might pump you up.
 
Jessica: If I can't count on you for the effort, how can I count on you for the results? (so true right?)
 
 
Harvey: We just went through a civil war. The world knows it---and we're weak. My uncle says the weak get eaten. (oh so true. you think why is it important to look cool and steady?)


Harvey: You're the guy that nobody wants, but can't get rid of. (that's to some of the management members muahahaha)


Rachel: You need to toughen up, because I am not that little girl anymore.


Jessica: You don't make major life decisions when you are reeling from a loss. (even Harvey gets advise ok! last night episode Harvey get rejection for promotion from Jessica as well. so it is not about being good but also "your emotional intelligence".. that rings a bell.)


Donna: I'm sorry I don't have a photographic memory, but my brain is too busy being awesome.

Mike: You may not be a genius, but you know exactly what you're doing.

source : www.tvfanatic.com/quotes/shows/suits/


Harvey Specter: Jessica, if you hadn't done as much for me as you have, I'd be heading out the door.
Jessica Pearson: If I hadn't done as much for you as I have, I'd be throwing you out the window.


Harvey Specter: I'm inclined to give you a shot, but what if I decide to go another way?
Mike Ross: I'd say that's fair. Sometimes I like to hang out with people who aren't that bright, you know, just to see how the other half lives.

LOVING IT! hehe.


Mike Ross: Oh, and you don't give a damn about the client, right?
Harvey Specter: It's not my job.
Mike Ross: Does your job include giving a damn about me, because the least you could do is offer to stand up to Louis for me.
Harvey Specter: Stand up for you? I put my ass on the line for you. But it turns out you may have had the balls to get this job, but you don't have the courage to stick it out when it gets tough. (so we should just stick up!! dun give up at any point of time)



Harvey : What are your choices when someone puts a gun to your head?
Mike: What are you talking about? You do what they say or they shoot you.
Harvey: Wrong. You take the gun, or you pull out a bigger one.


I must say whoever write the script he/she just did some awesome job. I hope you could get motivated the same way I did.


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment