Sunday, April 21, 2013

Another random updates....

I think Mix FM (the morning radio show)'s english is farrrr much better than Lite FM morning show.. Tak leh tahan lah english lite FM ni...macam ah beng okaayyy.. Maybe to some it is enlightning and easy. But not for me... The music is good but the english kind of make you feel....you are in kedai kopi ah seng gitu.... tak rasa macam kat london or kat beatles village.. so nak jiwang karat mengenang the 70s, 80s and 90s pun terbantut. Dan... walaupun I look like auntie, I do want to hear some classy radio station :P
 
 
Sarimah doesn't sound like the usual Sarimah. She is wacky kan usually. But she is doing a good job with proper english, and decent conversation. you rock gal!
 
 
The rod - I was thinking who is this guy sounded like local but not malaysian? aaahhhh the rod ex- radio dj singapore. Time really flies.
 
 
I got to know that channel 8 actor Wen Chong died recently. Ahhh I dunno him personally but I will miss him and his existence in the channel 8 drama (mandarin)... I feel really old right now. People is passing me through the years....
 
 
Dulu bertahun tak ada anak, aku duk sorang2 kat flat hdb, tunggu husband balik sambil makan dinner tengok drama dia... kadang tu berkejar naik MRT supaya dapat sampai rumah just so sempat tengok the drama series.... tu jelah entertainment aku yang best dulu!


No comments:

Post a Comment