Monday, April 1, 2013

House Project: Last weekend

Sorry.

Been busy with office and house.


Last weekend we started our phase 2a projects. Here are some photos.


1. Our Guest Room.

We re-painted our old white bedset (minus the built in cabinet in this picture). We purchased this bedset 4 years back at Cavenzi for rm1999. Almari dah kopak, so in the new house, we get the contractor to do a white built-in cabinet to match with the bedset.

Like new right? This is actually a last minute decision, we know we have to do this especially if we are going to put this downstairs, cuma budget tu kena stretchlah.  Kebetulan uncle tu datang nak cat cabinet pantry, after some negotiation, he agreed to do the whole set for rm350. Kalau tak bila lagi nak suruh dia datang, office da la kat Rawang.

He used spray paint, I lost my allen key, but he agreed to do it inside the room. nd Alhamdulillah the mess is controlled nicely. :)


Here is after the make over. If you think this looks like a bedroom in a show room, thank you. If you think the comforter set looks expensive or impressive (hehe) I got a cheap bargain for comforter set (including the 2 small pillow) for RM99 only at Nilai 3 (dun u just love staying near Nilai 3 hehehehe).

I invested the big pillow from Home's Harmony - rm79.90 each. Yes, the big pillow costs much more expensive than the comforter set.

2. Curtain part 1.

Remember that during phase 1, I did not do anything with the small window. So, here is what it looks like now.

We will be replacing the stripe curtain at the back as well. I got that one from Baguss for RM119 tak silap. This will be done in part 2, this weekend InsyaAllah.

I'm sorry if you don't like it but I LOVE IT!!

 Here is another small window. I just love the combination of cream and brown. It is just oh so sweet!

3. Tinted windows
 Windows tinted in progress. My house is still empty :)

I do not like this kind of green, I love the soft green. However, due to budget constraint, we just got to do it with this green. The package is only RM1999 for the whole house.

4. Bucida trees

If you read my previous entry, I think you still remember I was drooling over bucida trees. That is all I can afford right now.

This is RM80 per tree.




I wish they plant it straight in line. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment