Sunday, April 28, 2013

The house and The office

I do not have much to talk about house right now.
 
 
When you do not have loads of budget to complete the house and have to do it in phases so updates will be slowlah....
 
 
Only 4 areas almost complete as of end of April 2013.
 
1. My son's room (90% - I need to hang photograph, book case, etc)
2. Guest room (I need to hang the frame, put TV just so I could make it like a homestay concept...)
3. Dining room (the ceiling lamp not yet chosen, the table lamp and flower arrangement)
 
 
So my house still looks like in the midst of constructionlah.


 
Memang stress pindah rumah ni...
 
 
Recently, I called Astro to come and pasang upgrade for superpack and 2nd decoder... I thought I have perfectly planned the cabling and wiring.. but it is still not perfect. Dia kena cross over the roof and campak cable ke belakang so.. at the back of my house the wiring is dangling like noone's business..Earlier during thr project I actually plan for another wiring, but it did not happen that way due to some constraint.
 
 
 
Secondly, if you have "the pvr" function, they required 2 cables. Nasiblah baik the master bedroom got one extra and we can pulled out the cable from the wall and reverse the cable to the front. I hope you can imagine what I mean :P Kalau tak another hacking or cabling dangling outside :(



It is something that I NEVER expected.



The office has little updates too. Infact I kindly turn my back from it slowly. not neglecting it. Just not as passionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment