Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The office conflicts

I am sure you have experienced one way or another hurdle/s in your career.


Weeks back everything is just so unstable for me. 2 of higher position resign, 1 manager under suspension in the department. The secondment period also over for 2 of the executives. And direction is also very very blurry at the point of time.


The waiting game is just so nerve wrecking. The decision is just not coming. Not only for me but the vibe on the "below" staff had not been good as well.


I was still not getting over the fact I did not get platinum as for me I just so deserve it. The tasks that I do is just so tough and most challenging of all. Measuring from the acceptance and compliment from the board, audit committee members, ceo and the regulators, I thought I will be assessed appropriately.




It was really a slap on my face. And when you do not have a straight answers on why the performance is not as per the expectation, of course... I was just demotivated. DOWN moment.


But now when I looked back. What is the wisdom and tarbiah that Allah wants me to have?



To let go. Leave it to Allah.



It is a motherhood statement. But believe me it is NOT an easy thing to do. Since it is not easy, Allah with all HIS wise, give me those test.


If He gave me platinum, I think I am still not letting go and not putting things in the right places.


All of sudden, I can sleep at night. My priorities were in the right place esp. for the children. And I focus on the bigger picture.


Allah is really great. I know some of you who read this may think it is just "a motherhood statement". But really.................. understanding His wisdom and the lessons learnt is really a process...if you still do not embrace it and continue to weep , you will not taste this.


Alhamdulillah. He still loves me.
















No comments:

Post a Comment