Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dalam hati ada taman...

Merlin malam tadi.

One of the knights kena rasuk dek roh yang nak balas dendam to the king.

They thought it is Uther which is the previous king. Uther tu kan ker merciless. Rupa2nya, it is Arthur who did the crime. Masa tu dia muda.

So secretly, Arthur went back to the place where the killings happened, and apologize to the roh yang berdendam tu.

He is so sincere with the apology that tears running down his cheeks. That's honesty my fren.

So ibarat the higher authoritylah.

Bukan aku jer marah dan nangis2 depan dia. Bukan aku jer yang melepaskan geram depan dia.

Aku ingat as a higher authority and being a man, he is tough. I thought he could take it.

I got to know dalam meeting hari ni, he said everything that I said to him.. I know that was sarcasm on his behalf. (not to me but to the management members). I thought his reaction would be shaking off the criticism and move on.

But little that I know, he took it close to his heart. which surprised me.

From today's onward, maybe betul that I could not say what i want to say to him. he is just a human being after all. not sure how to move on with him being so sensitive like that. He cares so much. He should not care. I know he has a tremendous pressure around him, but just return to Allah, lepaskan....dun hold back.

"your crime is being closed to me"..... he should not have this in his thoughts. we just need to focus on the objectives. Otherwise, kalau macam ni gayanya, it will not be good on me. Will not be good on my family indirectly. Kenapa?

sebab aku rasa, dia cuba protect aku dari something. Tapi protecting me will not be good for my career advancement. He does not want to implicate me, but i am implicated anyway. so the way to move is up not go back to square 1.

If this affect me and my career, buat apalah my children tunggu aku balik lambat kan.. kalau aku spend my time here and then my reward can benefit them, ok gak. But now, things became so complicated I think I should just think of other alternativeslah.

sebab tu dalam hati ada taman ni, bukan smua orang perlu ada. focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment