Wednesday, April 3, 2013

House Project: Dining room plan

We will be getting the dining table finally this weekend. Hopefully it will sit nicely as planned and blend with the concept.


The curtain guys will complete all by saturday so either we make it or break itlah kan. suspense juga. What if it did not blend with the dining table and the diamond mirror? huhu... We shall see.


Below are few inspirations for me.



Maybe it will look like this? I hate the lighting though.



I hate the lighting. Nanti orang kata beli kat ikea la tu haha...


Love the lighting. Last check, it will cost within range of RM800-1900k. Maknanya we will not be getting any lighting soon :(

I can do this maybe. The round lighting is cheaper and easy to get. Love the black wall. easier for me to do. of coz minue the marilyn monroelah. gila apa rumah muslim letak gambar dia kan... hehehehe...

 
 
Or this. Love the lighting. Kalau hitam senang bersihkan.. kalau putih malassss.........................but I have not seen any oval lighting so far. susah kot nak carik..


 
Too late. I can do this concept if the sale of Lorenzo tu cepat sikit but alas, I dah pay deposit baru nampak iklan... :( Dun you just love the cosy chair?? and the pillow. Best jer kalau nak bergossip dengan galfrens berjam2 kan?
 
 OMG! I want this lighting!!! why? because it is simple but prominent.

 For now, it will be bare like this. Plus a dangling wire on top lah kan..

 Love the wall, but hates the lighting.


This lighting ok juga.... Tapi macam dalam Tavern la pulak ek..So maybe black isn't itlah.


Ok, selingan.

This is the master bedroom inspiration. I cannot do the ceiling lighting  but look at the sweet oh so sweet curtains that I copy cat.

I could not afford the bed yet, but I have found a bargain king size bed with similar concept for less than rm3500.


The sofa and the coffee table.. yummy! love to lepak2 here. Love the side table as well!

The current master bedroom. Only done with the langsir. :( Long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment