Tuesday, April 9, 2013

House Project: Kitchen

Here is some pictures for my kitchen reference. The top is granite which for me a regret. It is nice and heavy duty but I do not like the "cutting" line.... I can live with the regret though. It does not depressed me so much :) I love the stainless steel stuff tho. The skirting is also stainless steel.

As at now, have not been able to upgrade the fridge. You can't have everything right?

Sorry for the mess, but if you asked me how I find my kitchen sink and faucet, i would say thumbs up.
 
So far I think it is a good choice, right size and the pull out shower is a MUST have. Fully recommended. Kalau ada nak basuh barang besar, you just pull it out and spray, aahh so helpful.... The water filter 3M pun a good decision. Senang masak nasik. I do not have to reach to the pantry to get "clean" water.

 I am planning to buy this to be put as an isle in my kitchen, to replace the old red "tikar"....

or this? I love the wooden one. It warmth the kitchen....

Do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment