Monday, April 1, 2013

Merlin : True to your heart

King Arthur and Harvey Specter last night.

It was a heaven night.

Highlights from Merlin was when Arthur has to follow his advisor's advise. 1st advise is to kill a rival king or some sort..Turn out the advise is a bad advise. (bcoz it came from a dishonest advisor).

You see the relevant? Why we can't keep people with no integrity in our workplace?

The 2nd bad advise is for King Arthur to break Guinevere's heart bcoz she is not an appropriate person to be with him.


Guinevere : "stay true to your heart, it will make you a good and a different kind of king"


True. Walaupun ko kena perli dengan rakan2 sekerja, as long as you know you are doing it for good reason, you shd feel good about it.


Highlights from Suits.


I love it when Harvey did not back down even after he is in a deep trouble or losing in 1st or 2nd round of negotiation. Always find opportunity to win. Proactiveness? Highly motivated?


It was so good to see him not crumble even in high pressure situation.


Sometimes, you kind of live in uncertainty world. I know somethings is happening. But it is hard to move on without knowing. I am not sure if I want to be included. Maybe the reason why I am not being included is due to nothing I can do to change the situation. It will still need higher authority to make the decision.

Merlin did not help Arthur in making a decision. Merlin was being kept in the dark as well but he persevere and knows his role. So maybe I should learn from Merlin. Focus! That is what the higher authority needs me to do. Just focus. Be true to your heart. Ikhlas kerana Allah.

(Everytime i am in a meeting I may looked like I am stable and strong, outspoken as always. But upon returning to my workstation, I am this sentimental and always have fear and doubts about myself...that I could not help with the improvement, that my involvement is so insignificant, that I am still not up to the par...

For eg. I was quite depressed yesterday. I thought they again tried to undermine my capability and my effort to have the big changes for the org. I was also being very nice and not with the usual agressive manners :P... I thought I am being so hard to be diplomatic which wasnt me. Turn out I do not feel good about it. I felt that I am losing my grip.

I could not sleep last night, sampai mimpi pasal the higher authority.

So today, I changed back my strategy. I bangun balik dari yesterday. Today's presentation is wayyy better than yesterday. At least I am able to pinpoint the weaknesses, why we are doing the way we are doing. At the end, they honestly clapping for my honesty or being outright about what I believe in, thank you guys. I hope I did not hurt anyone by saying the facts. Even if you are hurt, please believe me you will learn something from this.)


No comments:

Post a Comment