Thursday, April 25, 2013

House Projects : Xiaxue's new renovated hdb flat

Have you visited xiaxue's website?


if you have not, go go go.....  xiaxue.blogspot.com especially to those who wants idea for their house renovation.


She got an old HDB exec flat so it is quite spacious and the layout is I SO LOVE. the rooms are hidden and it is not out in the open for the guest. So it is definitely my choice. Great choice Wendy.


(all pics are from xiaxue.blogspot.com, "without permission..huhu" but I hope you do not mind gal. For those Singaporean, it features promotional products, so hopefully it will be useful for some)....



The area that I love most are.... drum rolllllllllll....ahaaa....................... :



THE SHOE CABINET!!!!! Love the design and color (some sort of green forgot the exact color) ! Btw, she got help from a professional photographer  so it really looks lovely.  DUN YOU JUST LOVE it? I am dying to get one for myself!



I love her wet kitchen as well. especially the glass door... The little details such as the label "kitchen" is just an awesome idea. For safety and for design... So cute. Glossy white is still my choice. She chose the "no handle" ones, which is more clean and lean. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it.

 


Her laundry area... love it. I love mine too, but this is sooooooo ugh magazine look right? too envy for... She put the dryer on top of the washer. Mine is side by side. For practicality, up and down is more practical... Because????? it is easy to unload from washer and straight to go to dryer.... if side by side, you can do it also but jatuh2 kain tu kadang (because of the opposite door, so u need a laundry basket to unload, before loading to the dryer... ok dun judge me, bukan malas, tapi I suka cut down process to speed up the work huhu..)

Nevertheless, I am glad I make my laundry area that way.. I love the area near to my kitchen. I am waiting for extra budget for my 3D TV so I can take my LCD TV down and hang it in my laundry area. It will be lovely, sambil masak, multitask laundry and I will not miss my favourite programs while laboring for love.... kan?

No comments:

Post a Comment