Monday, April 8, 2013

House Project: The spacious bungalow

What is your criteria of a house?
 
 
Dulu, I do not care about anything else but outdoor space for my children. And I thought terrace house in Malaysia has a standard layout anyway so why bother, yang penting it must be 22x70 or above.  Tu bagi aku.
 
 
But, lepas dah view "dual entrance" house in Nilai Impian, I thought, that was the best layout of a terrace house ever! sebab tu I offer tuan rumah tu terus tanpa berfikir. Masa tu , I want a corner house with specific budget - 400k and below to be exact.
 
 
The dual house tu ada long entrance which is perfect. Spacious kitchen tapi macam australian apartment punya style, masuk kitchen dulu muehehe...I tak paham kenapa they do it that way, maybe so they will get the balcony to have the view (for the apartment in australia) but it did not bother me at all.
 
 
The living room is in between and dining room is facing the garden. I really want that. And the whole housing for that particular area is facing the playground/garden. Perfect sangat.
 
 
But the bank value is lower than the market value. Aku rasa bank tak pandai la bab property ni muahaha! Tu jer problem buying the house in Nilai area ni. And my criteria at that time is no additional cash for the deposit, so I have to let go the house with pain in my heart. I thought I could not find another house as good as that one. I cried the hardest the day I have to let go of that house.


Allah knows best kan. MasyaAllah!! Allahuakbar.

Another best layout so far IMHO.

Last weekend selepas berbulan2 curious pasal bungalow di rumah I itu, kitorang ternampak pekerja2 tengah bersihkan rumah. Tukang cat tu kitorang kenal dan dia kata boleh masuk, so teruslah I start keta and view the house with my daughter....


And I tell you it was a bad bad decision. Why? Sebab lepas tu depress hahaha!


 The exterior design.
 This is the view from the Super Spacious balcony! Walaupun blocked but farrrr beyond, it is still good view.

 The kitchen is twice ours! you can play futsal here.

And you can have 2 or 3 seating here IMHO. Or 1 seating room , 1 living room. Whatever it is I love the space.

This is to die for. I am very envious of this space. This is the suppose to be walk-in wardrobe. If I "ever" think that I have a cool walk in, this space really make me feel stupid for thinking that way hahahahaha! I memang tau i tak akan afford to have a walk in ala2 kardashian clan kan, tapi bila tengok ni, macam rasa, pehal ko berangan, ko tengok ni. muahahahaa!
 
 Again the living room.
This is the hall towards the master bedroom. Class ko! master bedroom ada hall, ada lounge, ada balcony. Gilos privacy.
 The parking punya bumbung.

this is how big it is for a small gal like my dotter.

 The balcony... percayalah, belum sampai2 lagi ke master bedroom... haha...punya besar!


The dining room also I like. hidden space from living room. and separate from kitchen... owh.. gila best layout dia. Whatever we the traditional women wants.
 
 
It is still available. If you want to buy, drop a comment, I will insist from the developer for a commission if you buy through me lol.
 
 
On serious note. If I put my realtor's hat, I would recommend this house for you. The drawback maybe there isn't swimming pool. But you can build that later to increase the market value of your property. It is freehold. It is 45 mins from KL. It is near to college town Nilai, it will soon... attract the "professional" foreigners. I have seen a pool of them staying near here, (angmoh not the black noutoriuos kind), maybe korean as well. I know there are koreans who study at the international school in Nilai. They said it is cheaper to study here.
 
 
Price? We talk later :) The heart must like and love this property first.
 
 
The developer throws air-cond, fans, lighting,  alarm systems and some simple landscape. Last I saw them putting blind at kitchen window.









No comments:

Post a Comment