Monday, April 22, 2013

Some cute photos...and baby items for sale.

Before that.

(I really hate having a title unstructured like that. I prefer abc: defghij) Dem, I am just going to mess my head and put whatever title I like. :)


Ok here are some cute photos to enjoy...




This double Phils and Teds stroller (works for babies and toddler or 2 toddlers) is FOR SALE @ RM2200 (neg) ; new P&T is priced at rm3k++ .  The price has taken into consideration that there is scratch at the foot and side. Nevertheless it still feel like new. The fabric can be machine washed etc.. we bought this in Mothercare Singapore.

It can also be folded even with the second seat attached! VERY IMPORTANT :P sebab lepas shopping ko nak detached bagai leceh kan. I loved it coz it works with the older children, kalau malas jalan, demam, nak tidur, they can hopped in and hopped out. It is roomy (it works with my gal and my boy at 7-9 years at that time) and smart design.orang akan tengok dua tiga kali lah sebab so smart and slim. Sebab tu I beli.

Other than that, I have GRACO play pen (animal theme) in light green. Bought at 350++, I can let go at RM200 (neg).

Something like this. nanti I amik picture yang betul ya... at least this will quest your curiosity dulu.


Since I had my miscarriage last Jan, I did not intend to get pregnant again.  (I am feeling so old now that I said this)

So I am selling my SPECTRA 3 (double) breast pump as well. I can give you the many bottles as well. It is still in a very good condition as I get to use it only for 8 mths. My sis in law try it recently (less than 2 mths) but she just not into breast feeding (some mothers just want the freedom at night, having formula milk is one way to get a husband to wake up too I guess huhu) so it is now back on sale. New product is priced at RM400++ just the pump and 1 extra tubing.

I can let go at RM200 (non neg). without bag. (SOLD)

Something like this.. 



All items can self pick up either pajam, nilai, KL, puchong.  

If you buy all 3, I give you a free bouncer (branded) but I forgotten the brand. It is in blue colour. The design is not horrendous dun worry. Can match boy or gal theme.... gal can use blue, but if you have pink, there goes, you need to buy another bouncer if your next baby will be a boy kan? That is how I think lah. 

 Macam ni lebih kurang.



The brand maybe fisher and price kot?  but the likeslah... but you won't care kan, it is free, to me it still looks new as there is no stain! The bouncer can also be converted as a seat when they turn toddler. if you only want to buy this, I can let go at rm80 (non-neg). haha sabau je la rm80 pun nak jual kan katanya.. kaler and corak maybe a bit different. the toys pun lain sket but the rest sama. I have to test the vibrator first. if vibrator tak works I sell you at rm50 bley? haha! sorry i tetap nak try jual ni kasi can! hahahahha!

Can you work with installment? hmm.. for phils and teds 2 installment boleh. Yang lain2 tu I prefer cash. Malas fikir, let's just get the sale done and we carry on kan senang kan kan kan...

Do leave a comment on how to contact you or email me at dialhanis@yahoo.com.

My fourth baby is the most challenging among our 4 babies. She is being warded at ICU 3 times for bronchitis. One of the time with me in London and the father in Singapore.

My sis and my mum were crying literally. Thanks for my PRUBSN insurance agent : Johari , I called him from Brighton to help my sis with the hospital arrangement. Masa tu tengah buat presentation kat seminar, so how to help with the time difference and expensive phone bills to give instructions sangat susah... Joe just came to my sis's side and help. Orangnya sangat cool. He is the top branch manager now (for the upteenth times). If you want to try engage him, education, health or even home protection, his number is 019-2883361.

Even my sister is impressed and blogged about him immediately. Please note, he is my friend, and I do not earn any commission. But he is good to me so I treat him like a dear friend. I recommended him to my staff and some of them engage him too.

I did recommend him to my best buddy as well. Memula dia tak amik, she took ING. peer pressure kot sebab ING kasik tshirt free masa tu hahahaha! Kawan office dia bragged about ING gak..1 year after, and it does sound so unreal....but her husband diagnosed with cancer, sadly I think some tak cover, so not to repeat the regret, dia amik untuk diri dia PruBSN. 

I am a believer (sebab dulu i ni agent gak so I attended all the seminar about this product hehehehee)  I took all my 4 kids the prubsn. I terminated singapore aviva and so far still intact. lebih kurang 4 -5 tahun da kot....


 Ahhh, just sooooo cute with no teeth smile like that. right?

Baby dylan ni lahir ketika kami dalam kesusahan financially so stroller dia yang paling murah :P We bought it from Tesco, or carrefour Singapore or Giant :P

 He is known for the big eyes!
 My second son. He and my 1st daughter share the same stroller and baby car carrier. :P At that time APRICA WASSSS the brand :P So it was Aprica. We have it till now. but back in Singapore's storeroomlah....

So tiny. Dun you just love babies.. I love the baby zapper wrap..it is still the new thing back then. Konon bosankan wrap dengan napkin putih tu huhu...

Ni lagi sorang. Johan masuk hospital. Anak pertama memang gitulah.. Jatuh katil pegi hospital, demam pergi hospital.. haha! Ubat kena baruuuuu jer tak boleh recycle ekekeke! teringat I was having a conversation with an experienced father, my ex-collegues in C*tbank Singapore, I was sooo disapproved when he told me "if the kids have fever, if more than 38 degree, just find the "bullet" and the fever will go down soon... " he stock "the bullet" and did not see doctor?? It was so bizarre back then! Now I understand where he's coming from :P Geez, fever is just so normal kay.



When both got fever, it was just a beginning of a nightmare. Plus 2 more later... macam main 4x400 silih berganti :P :P :P
 Her first hair cut. Every 1st activities in her life was being documented... Such a kiasu mum I was....She does look  like my second daughter aka my 4th child kan...

2 comments:

  1. salam, nak tanya ..yang p&t tu kan, second seat attach sekali ker , or i need to buy lain

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is included in the pricing. it is detachable.. and can be attached at the back or infront...

    ReplyDelete